The amount of stainless steel screws in our daily life is very large, but the common problems and their solutions in daily use are not widely known, such as common problems such as anti-loose, rust, and fracture. Once these problems occur, they will be replaced if they are small. Screws can cause destructive damage to equipment components. How to avoid these problems? Pan Phillips Head Screw Bolt supplier lists these common problems and the ways to prevent them.
Simply speaking, it is necessary to use stainless steel screws on product materials so that the stainless steel screws will not fall off lightly. The screws and the product materials need to be connected more tightly. There are two solutions for the anti-loosening of stainless steel screws:
1. Use special materials for resilience, such as engineering resin materials, which have better resilience. Attach it to the stainless steel screw thread. Make it mechanically rub against the nut or the material product. Produce vibration and absolute resistance. Completely solve the problem of loose screws.
2. Apply a layer of glue on the stainless steel screw threads, the so-called glue. This glue is called anti-fall glue. This glue has good properties such as high stickiness and non-toxicity. This glue is applied to stainless steel screws, and after drying, the adhesion is super strong. The stainless steel screw thread can be combined with the nut thread or after the threaded hole of the product is joined, resulting in a super-caused tightening effect. Play a super anti-loose effect.
1. The attachment of dust or foreign metal particles. In the humid air, the attachment and the condensed water of the stainless steel screw connect the two to form a micro battery, triggering an electrochemical reaction and destroying the protective film, which is called electricity Chemical corrosion.
2. The surface of the stainless steel screw adheres to the organic juice (such as melon, vegetable, noodle soup, sputum, etc.), which forms organic acid in the presence of water and oxygen, and the organic acid will corrode the metal surface for a long time.
3. The surface of stainless steel screws contains acid, alkali, and salt substances (such as alkaline water and lime water splashing on the decoration wall), causing local corrosion.
4. In polluted air (such as the atmosphere containing a large amount of sulfide, carbon oxide, and nitrogen oxide), it will form sulfuric acid, nitric acid, and acetic acid liquid spots when encountering condensed water, causing chemical corrosion.
The above conditions can cause damage to the protective film on the surface of the stainless steel screw and cause corrosion. Therefore, to ensure that the surface of the stainless steel screw is permanently bright and not corroded. We have to clean the surface. Coating treatment such as passivation and hot rust treasure.
Remind everyone: When using stainless steel screws in daily work and life, you must pay attention to the above four points to prevent stainless steel screws from rusting.
But generally speaking, Pan Head Phillips Self Tapping Screw is rarely broken. However, under certain circumstances, stainless steel screws will still break. So what are the main reasons for the fracture of stainless steel screws?
1. The quality of raw materials used in stainless steel screws is not good, and the quality of stainless steel screw wires is not good. There are many impurities and impurity, resulting in the insufficient hardness of stainless steel screws.
2. The process of producing stainless steel screws. For example, stainless steel screws with eccentric heads, and the Q value is too deep and the R position is too small during the undershooting operation during manufacturing.
3. The customer used excessive force when using stainless steel screws. It is generally recommended to do a torque test on stainless steel screws to see the minimum breaking force and then adjust the corresponding torque. If the screw torque is required to be high, the screw must be heat treated. At present, the stainless steel 410 material can be heat treated. The heat-treated stainless steel 410 screw has a surface hardness of HV580-680 and a core hardness of HV350-450.
4. See if the pre-hole is suitable, the pre-hole will be broken when the small screw is tapped.